Searching for some new and undiscovered places, experiencing new things, meeting many different cultures and lifestyles is what traveling is all about. If you are searching an adventure that will stay in your memory for your lifetime, India is the country to think about. This is the place that will overload your senses, constantly challenge you with it`s contradictions, and after this adventure you probably won`t be the same.
India is an inspiring place, full of diversity and surprises, unique in it`s own way. To put it simple, it`s a must see location. Having a plan in India is a mistake. You just have to let yourself go, and let the energy take you wherever. You won`t be disappointed, trust me. Before that, you need to get an Indian visa, which is not the easiest thing to do. First of all, you will need to apply for an Indian visa online. Of course, you can visit the Indian embassy or consulate, but you will lost your nerves before the process is done. Therefore the online application is way better solution. Indian Visa Online is the traveling agency that will ensure you complete the application properly and obtain an e-Tourist Visa (eTV). That is important because people sometimes get confused by the questions they need to answer, and in case they give some wrong answers, their access to India might be denied.
This online application system is designed to determine the eligibility of the visitors. There is a list of ˝eligible nations˝ that can enter India with an eTV, but this is not the only factor that determines the eligibility of the passengers:
• Tourism, business, medical care, conference or visiting family or friends are allowed.
• You must have have a returning ticket or onward one, and enough money for the whole time.
• Passport must be valid minimum 6 months before the arrival.
• Non-machine readable passports are only acceptable at the entry points. Without them you can`t get into India.
• A separate application is necessary for each traveler.
• Travelers from Pakistan cannot obtain an eTV visa and must apply for a regular one.
• Diplomatic Passport holders also can`t apply for an eTV and have to apply for regular visa.
• You can`t apply at the airport or at any other entry point. It`s adviced to do it at least 4 days before the arrival.
• In case you`re traveling by land or on a cruise ship, you must have a regular visa.
It`s important to know that eTV visa cannot be used at every airport in India, but only at the airports of Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kochi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata and Thiruvanathapuram. This visa allows you to stay in India maximum 30 days, and can be utilized twice a year. Before you start your trip, you may check some sites for advertising in India, that may help you decide where to go and what to see. And for all other relevant informations, it`s necessary to visit Indian Visa Online or Travisa, so you can make the best of your trip.